"Any arbitrary turn along the way and I would be elsewhere; I would be different." ~ Frances Mayes








After losing 112 pounds in almost a year and a half, I have come to realize how very much I was missing. I may be Late to the Party, but I am doing my best to catch up in my own unique way!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sometimes I need reminding....

Christmas can be such a bittersweet season.  There are many things that bring a lump to my throat:  missing my parents and James, as well as other family and friends that are no longer with us or who are far away, the thought of hungry children who may not be visited by Santa, the elderly left with no family, memories of Christmases past.
Sometimes somethings need to stand on their own.  Sometimes words aren't needed.  With that said, I hope you enjoy this reminder of what this season is about, whether you believe or not, whether you celebrate a spiritual Christmas or a secular one or a little of both.



What makes you melancholy this Christmas?  Please share what's on your heart today.....leave a comment below.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment