"Any arbitrary turn along the way and I would be elsewhere; I would be different." ~ Frances Mayes








After losing 112 pounds in almost a year and a half, I have come to realize how very much I was missing. I may be Late to the Party, but I am doing my best to catch up in my own unique way!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to Normal - If I am ever THAT!

"Writer's block is a disease for which there is no cure, only respite."  ~Terri Guillemets

After a short and eventful summer I am back to writing.  Most of you know I broke my arm on Memorial Day weekend and that made it quite difficult to write.  Then I got busy with grandkids coming to visit, starting a new business venture as a 31 Gifts consultant (insert shameful plug - www.mythirtyone.com/PamAndGabriel), a wonderful week's vacation at Hilton Head Island, joining the Y to get these blasted last 50 + pounds off, and being distracted in other areas of my life.  All that adds up to  less time to put the thought and effort into writing and the ever dreaded writer's block.

Now, however, Labor Day has come and gone.  Putting my thoughts down and playing with words are once again calling my name.  I really, truly am back this time to write.  Hope you will join me, as in the past, for the ride!  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment