"Any arbitrary turn along the way and I would be elsewhere; I would be different." ~ Frances Mayes








After losing 112 pounds in almost a year and a half, I have come to realize how very much I was missing. I may be Late to the Party, but I am doing my best to catch up in my own unique way!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Five more to go!

Just need six  FIVE more followers and the chocolate will be winging its way to someone.....one chance =Be a follower. Second chance= leave a comment. And I will put in an extra chance for each time my faithful followers have commented on the blog!  It's time to reward a lucky follower!  And then on to the next goal......with a brand new giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah...I had to refollow to get my pic to show! So I'm there now, unless the computer-monsters do something wierd...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo close. Hope it happens soon.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a follower, but had to do the same as Parsley to show my pic. You will get there and congrats! 8>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just became a follower!! Wishing you a Happy Easter!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. so proud of you Pam! way to go - this close for Easter chocolate :)) Hoping your Easter worship & CeleBraTIonS are wonderful!! FuN stuff at FHC when you get a chance to pop over... and HapPiesT Easter Wishes from this Chocolate BuNnY :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies! So close now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete